I'm not familiar with using the HOSTNAME directive so I'm not sure if it
allows you to run multiple servers on the same port.  You could try changing
the port or shutting down the other server to see if that allows you to
start this one up.  Maybe someone else is familiar with using this
directive.

Scott Mildenberger