>Why are you using the BindSpecific ON?
Here is the documentation I found at IBM Infocenter.  Take note of the
second paragraph.

1.1.3.1 BindSpecific - Specify if the server binds to one or all IP
addresses

3 Use this directive on a multi-homed networking system to run a different
3 server instance on each of the system's IP interfaces. 'Multi-homed
3 networking systems' simply refers to systems that have more than one IP
3 interface. IP interfaces may be referenced by address or by host name
3 which can be resolved to an address using local Host Table entries or a
3 Domain Name Server(DNS).

3 When the BindSpecific directive is set On, the server will establish (or
3 'bind to') a listening port. This listening port is only on the IP
3 interface referenced in the HostName directive. It is not on all local IP
3 interfaces, as is the case when BindSpecific is set Off. In this way, a
3 second server may establish (or 'bind to') the same port on a different
3 interface, and so on and so forth. With multiple servers instances set in
3 this way, client requests using different host names or IP addresses may
3 appear to be going to different systems. They are actually going to
3 different servers on the same system.

3 If BindSpecific has not been specified or is set Off, the server will
3 establish (or 'bind to') listening ports on all local IP interfaces
3 defined for the system. This happens regardless of what is referenced in
3 the HostName directive. With an instance set in this way, no other
3 instance may use the same port number. Multiple server instances may still

3 be used but only if each specifies a unique port number using the Port
3 directive. With multiple servers instances set in this way, client
3 requests may use any of the system's host names or IP addresses to go to
3 the same server instance, however to get to other server instances on the
3 system, the instance's unique port number must be specified in the request

3 URL. Use the 'Interfaces' pop-up menu item for the TCP/IP Network Protocol

3 in Operations Navigator to view TCP/IP Interfaces on your system, or refer

3 to the CFGTCP command, option 1.

Aaron Bartell