good day all.

I wonder if someone might be able to help me on this one.

I know that when using Webfacing and QEJBSBS, it is necessary for the QEJB
jobs to end in a controlled manner.
(ie, *CNTRLD 600), and the subsystem with a 60 second *CNTRLD end.
However, the PTF menu option 8 (Install a package) does not know this, and
I forgot to do the controlled ends prior to the PTF install, and thus ended
up with a corrupt repository.

I know it is a pretty sorry state of affairs when i have a checklist for
rebuilding the repository, but this i do have.
So, i ended the QEJB stuff, deleted the lib and logs,  and restarted the
EJB stuff.

after waiting for everything to come up,  the DEFAULT_SE did not come up.
So, I started the console, and this did not do anything for me.
I have tried a few times.  To no avail.

I am really somewhat hesitant to re-create the default instance and loose
my previous projects that run under webfacing.

I know that I can rebuild the default instance in QSH  using "crtnewinst",

but does someone know how I can issue a Change or Update or Reactivate the
existing subsystem that is not coming up for some reason....
and hopefully get it recognised by any method other than renaming the
directories and re-creating it.

TIA
kmh