From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Thomas Raddatz via WDSCI-L <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 31, 2023 at 11:24
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] License not validated in RDi 9.8
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your response. My question was badly timed, because I am on vacation starting from tomorrow. So I have to wait until September 11th, to check what you have suggested.

Is that property (Floating License enabled) stored somewhere outside the installation folder of RDi 9.8?

I watch my colleague when he installed RDi 9.8 into an empty folder and he did not go to the licence manager but immediately installed the lincense plugin from the zip file.

Regards,

Thomas.