From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Daniel Gross <daniel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 15:08
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.8 Remote System Connection Problems
Hi Mike,

tried that already - I deactivated the secure connection check box when creating the connection.

Regards,
Daniel

Am 12.05.2023 um 19:48 schrieb Mike Hockings <hockings@xxxxxxxxxx>:

The default for 9.8 is to try and connect securely so you need to explicitly disable that if you don’t use secure connections.

The 9.6 default is not to connect securely.

Mike

---
Mike Hockings, M.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199