Hi All,

Currently, we are seeing a few issues related to compiling source:

* sometimes the compile options in the menu are doubled.  All IBM commands and all custom commands listed twice.  A restart fixes the issue.  On a related note, it would be great if we could remove the default compile entries - we only use our source control system's compile commands.

* we use a custom compile command, and it will only return the error list when compiles happen in batch.  Compile works fine, but no error list.  The custom compile updates the LDA with the location of the EVFEVENT file - maybe for interactive it needs to update something else?

* we are getting a new popup error after each compile saying the errors could not be inserted into the original source:

  EVFF6019 - Specify a TOSRCFILE parameter on the compile command to insert the error messages into the temporary member generated by the SQL precompiler.

Our compile default for TOSRCFILE is QTEMP/*CALC, which worked fine at 9.6 but seems may need to be changed for 9.8?

Any insights would be appreciated,

Thanks,

David