Edmund,

Did the web-install of RDI 9.6.0.8, and code coverage is FIXED! Joy Joy!

Apparently, trying to load it from the download Image files did not work for me. Like I did in the distant past. User Error.

Code Coverage now works flawless for me! Joy Joy!

Happy Dance Time!

GO RDI! I cannot NOT do my current job without my beloved RDI! <Big Proud IBM RDI Smile!>

Thanks Edmund!

I am so happy to see and work with the vast improvements in RDI! Looking forward to the next Beta 9.6.0.9!

Sorry, about the PEBCAK issue, "Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard". <LOL>

PMR# TS004307953 code coverage issue has been CLOSED!

PS. Thanks to the dedicated IBM support of Mike Hockings! He went above and beyond to Help me out! Kudos!

Also thanks to Steve Ferrell!

Ken Killian