I assume that following step 3 you clicked Run and the program ran to
completion?

On a first SEP debug/cc session on a workspace I get a popup that I had to
respond to to let the debug/cc continue. Is this dialog maybe still
waiting? If in Windows it could be under something else

If you open the launch configuration on the SEP then is the *SOURCE/*LIST
setting for the CC the same as what was set for the compile and is the
"Update production files" enabled?

Is your IBM i up to date for debug PTFs?

If the job is still in the system then what is it waiting on, a message a
lock or ...?

MIke

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
DevOps for Enterprise
IBM Developer for z Systems and Power Systems Software Technical Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199 ITN 23133199