From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:28 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.5 is NOT 100% **FREE compatible...

Ken, are all these installations from the same "base"?  That is, are they workspaces that have been migrated over time?  Do you have a fresh installation of RDi and a brand new workspace?

Because despite the constant refrain of "punchcards", it seems that at least one other person has an environment where it works exactly like you expect it to.