On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 17:19, Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While I agree that people should use RDi like RDi/Eclipse, the option 25 really should invoke the same search that Ctrl-H does, just loading the same screen for you with your selected members.

Memory muscle meets modern tools will help the 40% of RPG developers who haven't used RDi transition into RDi.

It's most important that I explain that I absolutely don't want to be
dismissive of our SEU sisters and brothers! I only wanted to share my
personal (me alone, not projecting onto anyone else) experience that I
was WAY happier when I let go of SEU and genuinely embraced RDi-brain.

RDi is a stream mode environment. It works one character at a time.
SEU/PDM is a block mode environment. It doesn't work _at all_ until I
press one of the Magic Function Keys, and then it does All The Things
that are pending.
Grokking this fundamental difference virtually removed my 'switching' stress.

Personally, I agree with Arco. I'd much rather my development dollar
be spent to bring more modern functionality to RDi.
But I'll welcome hundreds of new RDiers to the list, so if a few
F-keys is all it takes...

--buck