From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2019/02/06 16:52
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Save AS with RDi - local only?
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah Michael - only one connection - well, I use connections to 3 LPARs,
all in the same workspace.

My goal was to make a copy of an existing source member with a different
name in the same source file. The original had been left open over
several shutdowns and restarts over several days. If I create and save a
new member, then do a save as from the file menu, it does give me the
library list and the source file that it came from -- so that feels
different.

Thanks
Vern