Hi,

Trying to debug with RDi 9.6.0.5 and add a break-Point. I did about 20-clicks, and the break-point does not get set... <counting to 100>

Decide I am STUPID and do not how to use my mouse. <sigh>

Then decide to check the error-Log, and I see this error:
[main]PICLDebugPlugin$3Hidden message : DBGP0004E Program terminated.

Time to do recover again...

1.) clear cache

2.) remove all break-points/Monitors

3.) close RDI

4.) Start RDI with "-clean"

5.) Close RDI

6.) Start RDI normally, without "-clean"

7.) Mumble to myself "What a Great Productivity" I have with RDI...
While breathing into a paper-bag...

Oh well, it happens... I need to get used to it, and lower my expectations... <sigh>

Is it even worth it to try to open an PMR, when I can't EVERY duplicate strange behavior? Probably not worth the PMR hassle.

<Break Time!>

-Ken Killian-