Hi,

Using RDI 9.6.0.5 and just trying to do my job... Just typing in code and using code assist... <sigh>

And I get two pop-up. One saying java null area or something. I didn't get a screen shot, because I thought it would be in the Error-Log. I was WRONG. :(

But, here is the second pop-up:
https://imgur.com/a/RWdYSQn

I also tried to check my error Log, and I see only one message. <perplexed>
No log entry found within maximum log size '1' MB. Please increase the maximum log size using the 'Filters...' menu.

Perplexing to me about the maximum 1 MB size. I had just done a "-clean", maybe that wiped out my error log. I guess I never notice that before.

Now I get to do my favorite RDI activity... "Re-Start-it to get it work. "

After the restart, I found this "First-Level-Text" in my Error-Log:

!MESSAGE plugin is stopped and cleaned up the stack tool properties file.
!MESSAGE Embedded HTTP server stopped
!MESSAGE The workspace will exit with unsaved changes in this session.
!MESSAGE The workspace exited with unsaved changes in the previous session; refreshing workspace to recover changes.
!MESSAGE Keybinding conflicts occurred. They may interfere with normal accelerator operation.
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for F2:
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for ALT+CTRL+R:
!MESSAGE A conflict occurred for CTRL+SHIFT+A:
!MESSAGE Rational Developer for i product plugin version 9.6.5.v20181129_2145
!MESSAGE plugin is early starting...
!MESSAGE Save the stack tool properties file.
!MESSAGE Warning: The environment variable HOME is not set. The following directory will be used to store the Git
!MESSAGE The org.eclipse.ui.IStartup extension from 'com.linoma.rpgtoolbox' does not provide a valid 'startup' element.
!MESSAGE C:\Users\kkillian\IBM\rationalsdp\workspace_R9605_2018_12_12\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.dbprofile.sampledb\db\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF (The system cannot find the path specified.)
!MESSAGE C:\Users\kkillian\IBM\rationalsdp\workspace_R9605_2018_12_12\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.dbprofile.sampledb\db\META-INF\MANIFEST.MF (The system cannot find the path specified.)
!MESSAGE Embedded server started: [HTTP port: 56788, HTTPS port: 56789]

PS. Just trying to do my job... Is this a fluke?

-Ken Killian-