Hi John,

Good spot on the toolbar vs rdi window.
I should have noticed that.

Thanks for your comments.

I’m more of a windows user but the Mac is the only laptop I own.

I don’t want to repurpose this thread to a different discussion but I’d
hate to have to go back to just SEU. Even if it was just about screen real
estate which it definitely isn’t.

Before I installed RDi on the MacBook I was using seu with split screen F15
to copy and past another member. What have you got - about 10 or 11 source
lines each member? /shudder.