"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/03/2018 07:58:04 PM:
In RDI 9.5 you could do this under "Remote Systems" "Remote Systems
LPEX Editor" -> "IBM I Parsers" -> "ILE RPG",
Check User Defined Tabs.
In the line type Drop Down select "Free-Form" then enter a "^" for
column 2. Remove the other "^".
Then set "And every" to 2.

Thanks. My user-defined tabs setting was not checked, but when I
checked it I did find that the free-form selection had tabs at columns 1
and 8 and every 2 after that. So, it would appear that this was being
used even though it was unchecked.

The action to use the tab stops would be:
Tab nextTabStop
s-tab prevTabStop

The new actions that are active when in a **Free program are:

tab nextTab
s-tab prevTab

Hmmm, I have slightly different default actions than that. I have
the following, but I think I saw a setting that said "Display tabs
expanded" and perhaps that is why they are this way.

tab insertToTab
s-tab prevTabStop

Sincerely,

Dave Clark