After removing RDi 9.5 and installing RDi 9.6.0, installing the plugin fails. I tried using both the website and the zipfile (as a local repository). AV is disabled, RDi started in admin mode, even restarted it with -clean. Nothing seems to work. Last attempt got me this:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=IBM Software Delivery Platform com.ibm.sdp.eclipse.ide, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Error closing the output stream for osgi.bundle,biz.isphere.journalexplorer.help,3.1.3.r on repository file:/C:/Users/bfenner/.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_4.6.3_1655873425_win32_win32_x86_64/.
Error unzipping C:\Users\bfenner\AppData\Local\Temp\biz.isphere.journalexplorer.help_3.1.3.r2803361629591654927.jar: Invalid zip file format
Problems downloading artifact: org.eclipse.update.feature,biz.isphere.journalexplorer.rse,3.1.3.r.
Downloaded stream not a valid archive. Check the server.
Problems downloading artifact: org.eclipse.update.feature,biz.isphere.strpreprc,3.1.3.r.
Downloaded stream not a valid archive. Check the server.

I think a hint of what was to come was when I tried to un-install iSphere from RDi 9.5 before upgrading. That also failed so I figure the install was somehow corrupt.

Anyone have any guidance on how I might manually remove everything so I can start over? No joy while perusing WDSI-L archives.
--
Buzz Fenner, Analyst/Systems Administrator
+1 (870) 930.3374 bfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bfenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

City Water and Light of Jonesboro
Office: +1 (870) 935.5581 / Fax: +1 (870) 930.3301
Physical: 400 East Monroe Ave., Jonesboro, AR 72401
Mailing: PO Box 1289, Jonesboro, AR 72403-1289

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. City Water and Light of Jonesboro is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.