From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barron, Jeff
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 3:45 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi Birthday Celebration

1) I get 82 lines of code in RDi. What do you get in a 5250 session? 16 or 19 depending on if you're at 27x132 or 24x132.
2) Ctl/M or Ctl/shift/o for code blocks/nesting.
3) Outline.
4) Flashlight icon to highlight a field and all occurrences.
5) F3 and left arrow to jump between where a subroutine/subprocedure is used in code and the actual subroutine/subprocedure.

Heck, if that's ALL there was it would be reason enough for me.