From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stuart Rowe
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:46 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] 9.5 with 9.6 was: RDi Birthday Celebration

I've been back to using 9.5 because 9.6 will not (again) remember the column widths in the Object Table view. Every time I start it up, the columns are excatly 1 character wide (the CONTENT is correct, I just can't see it). 9.5.1.1 eventually remembered the column widths, but I don't know how or why it did so. 9.6 never remembers and I have to drag the columns wider so I can use the table every time I start it up.