Agreed. Copy your workspace over and run with 9.6. In the unlikely event the need arises, then you can load 9.5

-----Original Message-----
From: Buck Calabro [mailto:kc2hiz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 4:39 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] 9.5 with 9.6 was: RDi Birthday Celebration

On 12/11/2017 4:49 PM, Don Brown wrote:
My 6 year old ThinkPad T510 is getting replaced - it has been a good
friend but now is showing the signs of age (Mainly caused by Windoze
errors!)

So I currently have Rdi 9.1 and 9.5 installed.

I have Rdi 9.6 ready to install.

Is there any benefit in installing 9.5 as well as 9.6 ?

I loaded 9.6 the day it was announced, and started 9.5 exactly one time since then - to export my settings. One reason I might load/keep an older version is if the new base Eclipse won't run a favourite plug-in.

--
--buck

http://wiki.midrange.com
Your updates make it better!