Thanks Tim - I think I can specify it via the connection string - but now I've seen yours I'll see if I can work out the "GUI" version.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Nov 6, 2017, at 11:05 AM, Tim Fathers <X700-IX2J@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure how you're setting them at the moment but do you have the option to add properties to the driver connection string, as opposed to via a UI? Our Tomcat settings are as follows and the JT400 driver definitely honours these:

jdbc:as400://GER400;naming=system;errors=full;ignore <as400://GER400;naming=system;errors=full;ignore> warnings=0100C, 02000;prompt=no;date format=iso;query optimize goal=1;lob threshold=100000;extended metadata=true;libraries=QTEMP LIBL250.....

I think "autoCommit=yes" is the same as "no commit"

Tim.

________________________________
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf of Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 06 November 2017 16:48
To: Wdsci-L
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] JDBC Connection properties for RDi Data Source Explorer

I guess I wasn't clear enough Matt.

I have that setting in ACS.

But as the subject says - I'm trying to find how to do it for RDi's Data Explorer.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com <http://www.partner400.com/><http://www.partner400.com <http://www.partner400.com/>>
Partner400 - Your partner in iSeries education<http://www.partner400.com/ <http://www.partner400.com/>>
www.partner400.com <http://www.partner400.com/>
If you are looking for the very best in IBM i* Education, Consulting and Mentoring services you have come to the right place! We are dedicated to helping our ...

www.SystemiDeveloper.com <http://www.systemideveloper.com/><http://www.SystemiDeveloper.com <http://www.systemideveloper.com/>>
System i Developer - Home Page<http://www.systemideveloper.com/ <http://www.systemideveloper.com/>>
www.systemideveloper.com <http://www.systemideveloper.com/>
Modernize at the RPG & DB2 Summit. i can, can you? Refresh your skills at the RPG & DB2 Summit and feel the thrill of delivering innovative software solutions to your ...