Just my $.02, but regarding the How do i do this, or why does this not work
type questions, in the waaaaay back past (S/3, S36, S/38, AS/400), there
used to be an IBM Systems Engineer assigned to a customer who could be
called to ask those questions.
Unfortunately, IBM in their infinite wisdom removed that position.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx