Not three years old no - but there was no warning.

On Oct 31, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon,

Thanks!

Did Green Screen bring up old source that was over 3-years old????????? I doubt that! Even though the code was updated and compiled from a different source file? Once again doubt that!

Green screen warns you if the source is not in synch.

And recently, at least RDI added a Record count check on debug, which I have found very helpful!

Now, if you change a line of code, and the count remains the same. It won't warning you, because it checks the counts, not the timestamp. :(

But, this is better than no check at all! <cool!>

Oh well, I like just like Green Screen Debug, I can toggle between *SOURCE/*LISTING mode. But, on this program, it was NOT compiled with *LISTING. To save space! <what a joke!>

Regardless, RDI burned me bad! They still talk about that...
<Big Frown>

-Ken Killian-