To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] ADTS V6R1 - No SEU updates?

Same here... we had it on the slate for later this year. With as many
changes as IBM makes to the strategy for these types of products, you've
got to hang back at least a little bit from the bleeding edge.

"Michael Ryan"
<michaelrtr@gmail
.com> To
Sent by: "Websphere Development Studio
wdsci-l-bounces@m Client for iSeries"
idrange.com <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

02/15/2008 07:43 Subject
AM Re: [WDSCI-L] ADTS V6R1 - No SEU
updates?

Please respond to
Websphere
Development
Studio Client for
iSeries
<wdsci-l@midrange
.com>

Speaking of WDSc 7.0, I'm sure glad I didn't take the time to install it.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>