Larry

I'm not sure what you get from a "Unix" view - but you have both available now.

One nice thing about the RSE IFS filters that you'll never get in QShell - they can be set with mulitple paths - so you could have a filter with /home/VERN/*.txt and /home/LARRY/*.csv and have that make up your list - that seems VERY cool!

I'm curious - how to write an RPG program to run in PASE? PASE is AIX = not possible to run RPG apps there. I don't even think you can have a sym link to an RPG, the way you can with QShell. Are you using some call from PASE to execute ILE exectuables? Because, natively, an iSeries app won't run IN PASE, that I know of.

Back to this in a minute - I've been able to set up the ArCad emulator - yes, it runs in a WDSC view - ideal, too, for testing all kinds of things. So you can use QP2TERM in a WDSC view.

Go to http://www.arcadsoftware.com/content/view/201/316/ - free download - also, look in the WDSC archives of this list and search for ArCad.

HTH
Vern