From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:22 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Extending WDSC / Eclipse

I have only edited a wiki page a few times, but with the amount of users
here wouldn't we potentially run into collisions with the amount of
editing being done? how are conflicting changes resolved where two
people were editing at the same time? Does the last person in win?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com