From: MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx

As to it starting up, I think it takes my PC about 65 seconds from hitting
the power switch until I'm ready to start editing in the workbench.

Thanks, Quigs, and everybody else who spoke up with positive experiences
with WDSC. Sometimes a forum like this is sort of like the helpdesk at a
software company - all you see is the complaints. The folks who really love
the tool are unlikely to post here - heck, they probably aren't even reading
it too closely because they're too busy working <grin>.

So who can blame Buck for seeing the complaints and getting the idea that
WDSC stinks? But hopefully he can see that there are lots of people out
there successfully using the product, and the silent lurkers can also see
that WDSC is not all about the problems.

Yes, there are people who, for one reason or another extend the boundaries
of the tool and you'll likely see them here in the future. Just like Rob
finds more bugs in i5/OS than any five of us combined, and just like I'm the
poster child for installation issues. But I hope this thread can convince a
few more folks to give the tool a shot, because as many people have noted,
it's the future whether you like it or not.

Joe