De : "Violaine Batthish" <batthish@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 21 septembre 2006 13:33
Objet : Re: [WDSCI-L] Paste in LPEX for RPG

Hi David,

I don't believe Column Sensitive Editing was available in version 5.0
5.0 is  a very early release of the product and you should really upgrade
to a more current release, as there are many fixes (including some for the
SEU prefix commands in LPEX) and enhancements.
You should be able to order a refresh of the product to get the latest
release.

Merci :-)

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab