Mark,

It's been over an hour now.

As I said, the only update being installed today is the 6.0.1.1 update.

The "Initializing..." progress bar seemed to be moving along normally,
then it stopped.  It seems to have been at the same place for over an
hour now.

It feels like it is stuck.

The problem is I've never really paid this much attention to the update
process.  Before, I've always started it and just left it alone.  But
since I'm trying to use the local mirror for the first time, we've been
watching it closer.

Additionally, the PC I use which I've updated via the web before is a
desktop while the PC we are trying to update to day is a laptop.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121