It seems as if the problem might somehow be related to the http server
running the local mirror on our iSeries development partition.

I don't seem to be getting any response from the server.

CGI programs don't respond.  I can't even get the main web page to
appear.

The admin server instance still comes up fine however and the
development partition doesn't show any real CPU usage.

Thoughts?

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343