Gregg,

I do make sure to start WDSCi first.  The problem is that the monitoring
thread ends up allocating the MSGQ when it should be the UI thread
allocating it since the monitoring thread is not configured to delete
the messages after notification.

Thanks,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America