   Not to disagree, ILE has great advantages.  (Not to mention additional
   features, the compiler technology uses modern optimization techniques.  I
   understand you can see around 30% performance improvement by just
   recompiling.  But what am I doing telling you about this?)  But can't
   there be error handling issues when simply converting to ILE?  i.e., At
   times errors could go by unnoticed that used to cause an inquiry message?
    I thought I heard that in one of Susan Gantner's ILE sessions at COMMON
   and I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to remember seeing it in
   practice when we started changing some things over to ILE here in our
   shop.
   Michael Quigley
   Systems-Analyst
   The Way International