Thank you Mark for your reply.
I am encouraged by your direction to delve deeper into WDSC.
Perhaps because I am not skilled in JAVA I do not know how
to do certain things, at least, I now know where to go and
what I need to learn.
I value your suggestions on W2K and now I understand that it
is an issue that should be resolvable.

Maybe I should not have installed WDSC V4 but that is what IBM
supplied and I was not aware of V5, thanks for telling me.

No one is forcing me to use WDSC, however WDSC is widely touted
as the future direction and surely it is only prudent to try
to keep abreast of things. May I say that I ask for help as a
last resort and I would not post anything if I had no issues,
is that not the reason for the existance of wdsci-l.

Regards
Frank Kolmann