Phil,

No it is all RPG source.  I have used filters even in the previous version.
I'm not saying that filters do not have a usefulness but they are time
consuming to open every morning.  I really do not want to open a filter to
all the source members on the system.  Only those to which I am actively
engaged in working with(project type stuff).

There are 91 source members in my library.  Nothing else out of the ordinary
exist.  I have some with embedded SQL and some that are RPGLE and that is
the extent of that library.

There may very well be a little tweak that could be made to speed this up.
I have not found it.  Why does CODE/400 load the source so much quicker than
WDSC?

The new version was touted as being as fast as SEU in an article I read.  I
was real excited to hear that because SPEED was the only thing that WDSC
lacked for me.  Just as a side note CODE/400's open dialogue was not good
enough either.  That is why I wrote the little java lpexlet.  You key the
member name in and that is it.

I really do like the new tools and look forward to them being tuned!  Then
we can market the tools to the rest of the team better!

--
PAUL PENDLETON
"Phil Coulthard" <coulthar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
om...