Don,
If you're in the Help perspectivefor WebSphere Development Client, there should
be
three tabs at the bottom of the navigation frame: Components, Classic tools,
(although they don't look like tabs).
For the RPG info, select the Classic tools tab, then expand the CODE item.
You'll see
ILE RPG and RPG/400 items in the list. Expand these to get to the online info.

As for Search, select the Search tab at the bottom of the navigation frame. You
can
enter your search text in the input field. If you click the Advanced button,
you will
be able to filter your search to specific items of online information. You
should note
that the first time you use search, the system will take a long time to build
the
search index. Once you get past this stage, further searches are very quick.

Hope this helps.
Bob Lane