Bob Cozzi says "But even with a 1.8 Ghz CPU and 512 MB of RAM, the WDSc
development environment still took "centuries" to load."  And you need a
1GB of memory to use Eclipse.
(http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?1@56.TVsdaO3kTkZ.1@.6ae33982)

Jon Paris has as also said that from his experience signifcant
horsepower is needed.

For lack of time to experiment, I still running a STRCODE session and
the Code editors, which is giving me quite satisfactory response time.
(Though nothing loads or saves as fast as SEU, so I use Code and PDM in
tandem. But I love the Code editor.)

Anyone who is using the WDSC 4.0 product got any comments?

Thanks,  Sam