I misunderstood - haven't used any of these much yet. I know what you mean
about the old CODE help. It seems that a lot has not made it yet to the
"new" way of working. Violaine, et al., have said as much in some posts
here. That's why a right-click has the 'Open with CODE' option, to keep
that functionality until, we hope, the LPEX editor has all we want and need.

Having said that, I thought i saw that the RPG manuals are still viewable
in the old fashion, by taking that 'Open with CODE' option.

Regards

Vern