Is it possible that the wrong job description is being used in the
starting of the background subsystem - i.e. you have a test environment
pointing to the same subsystem.  Next time this happens check the library
list and see if it looks OK.  Certainly if the susbsystem was pointing to
the wrong library list it is possible that the taking down and
resubmitting of the job would fix this.

Richard

"Ellsworth, Bob" <Bob.Ellsworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jbausers-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/26/2003 09:04 AM
Please respond to GEAC/JBA System 21 Users