Your local GEAC support centre should be able to help you set up machine
manager and the IBM Redbook on setting up System 21 is also helpful

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/9445fa5b416f6e32852569ae006bb65
f/73384c72a9ed1c6485256ac00057f356?OpenDocument&Highlight=0,WebSphere,iSerie

Regards

Steve Dodkins

  _____

 IMPORTANT NOTICE This email (including any attachments)
 is meant only for the intended recipient. It may also contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
reliance on, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this email or
attachments is strictly prohibited. This email is not intended to be relied
upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
ebm-ZIEHL (UK) Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network.   Furthermore, the content of this e-mail is the personal view of
the sender and does not represent the advice, views or opinion of our
company. Accordingly, our company disclaim all responsibility and accept no
liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any person
acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt
by those persons of subsequent written confirmation. In particular (but not
by way of limitation) our company disclaims all responsibility and accepts
no liability for any e-mails which are defamatory, offensive, racist or in
any other way are in breach of any third party's rights, including breach of
confidence, privacy or other rights. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please notify me immediately by telephone. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, or suspect that the message may have been
intercepted or amended, please notify ebm-ZIEHL (UK) Ltd on +44(0)1245
468555.

ebm-ZIEHL (UK) Ltd Chelmsford Business Park, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 5EZ