We have an awful lot of red-necks in Australia!

Caused by not wearing a wide brimmed hat.

                      "Michael Berman"

                      <berman@xxxxxxxxxxxx        To:       "GEAC/JBA System 21
Users"
                      au>                          <jbausers-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                    cc:

                      jbausers-l-bounces@x        Subject:  [SYS21] Re: AS/400
relocation
                      idrange.com

                      14/03/2003 09:02

                      Please respond to

                      GEAC/JBA System 21

                      Users

Red-neck.... Just watch that classic movie... Deliverance

Apt name for the topic.

PS.  Every country has their own red-necks whether your from Tasmania or
Lancashire.

Humour as intended please.