  • Subject: RE: Making a Ship Note based on more than one Sales Order
  • From: Ram Hari <ramhari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:39:39 -0400

Mike,
        We have the same need here, we use JBA Job Management module for it.
Job Management has a concept of Subjobs wherein every subjob is an Advanced
order entry order. We use Job Management pick note option so that we get one
pick note for all subjobs and Use Invoice/Asset generation under job
management that combines all subjobs together and generate one invoice. But
to make it work the way we wanted we had to heavily modify JBA Job
Management module.
Let me know if you have Job Management module in JBA and I can give you more
suggestions as to how you can achieve it.

Ram S. Hari
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
ramhari@wasserstrom.com <mailto:ramhari@wasserstrom.com>
Voice 614.228.6525 Ext. 8542