  • Subject: RE: Making a Ship Note based on more than one Sales Order
  • From: "Fred Mitchell" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:36:13 +0100

I recently modified the pick note procedure for a client to produce only one pick note per customer per day, then used the invoice consolidation routines to produce an invoice per despatch.  I dont have the exact details with me at the moment but I would gladly supply you with details of the mods if they could be of use to you, provided you have source of course!.

--
Fred Mitchell
Concise Consulting Ltd.