  • Subject: Re: Roll Call...
  • From: "Jim Sehi" <jsehi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:30:46 -0700

I had heard the same thing regarding Explorer and the diminishing
importance (ie. replacement) of Client Workspace.  We are not using Style,
but are using a host of other System 21 applications (30-40 modules).  I
have been getting the same feelings regarding the integrity of the
database, functionality of the code, etc.  Some of the stuff they are
advertising seems to be only partially there at best.  On top of that, I
have been finding many integrity issues lately and have been pretty nervous
about some of the software running in a production environment without
modification.

The odd thing is that there are clients out there that seem generally happy
with the product and it makes me wonder if it is just me.  Maybe I'm too
picky, maybe I am too concerned about database integrity.... Maybe 10 years
of experience has taught me something too....

Any more thoughts o' wise one?

Jim Sehi