  • Subject: Re: JBA System 21
  • From: "Jim Sehi" <jsehi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:37:25 -0700

We are also using Order Entry, Advanced Order Entry, Telesales, World
Trade, Purchasing, Requisitions, Inventory, Warehousing, MRP, MPS, DRP, all
the financials, Objects, Envisage, Explorer, etc.

Jim Sehi
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Hach Company
Loveland, Colorado
email:   jsehi@info2000.net
"Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out."