Raul took us down a path that, so far as I understood, was not the original intent nor the original question - for me, refactoring is in the code, not the interface. The original issue was that he had hit a limit of the number of lines of code, and that was a call for refactoring. I suggested to at least 1 person that service programs could take a lot of lines of code from a monolithic source member. That could lead to other differences, of course.

And I agree with Jim, not everything works well in the WWW.

Cheers
Vern