The internal search function is temporarily non-functional. The current search engine is no longer viable and we are researching alternatives.
As a stop gap measure, we are using Google's custom search engine service.
If you know of an easy to use, open source, search engine ... please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for the documentation. I read through it and from what it says I conclude that I'm not running in server mode.
I'm running this stored procedure on a development machine that we solely use for developing our own software package. I don't think there's a third-party security package running, I would have known that
What I've come to think as a result of your question is that the subprocedure in the service program is reading and updating some fields from a file that contains an encrypted value as well. It isn't touching the encrypted field but still. Could that cause behavior like this?
I also tried to trace the job via StrTrc and StrJobTrc and although I get data from those traces, I can't find a clue of what's causing this. It's merely repeating the message.
Martijn van Breden
lead software architect
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This thread ...
AW: SQL wrapper around service program, (continued)
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.