This is my take on what the program should look like.

It seems like you should have a prototype declared for the Main Procedure
to declare the program name and
that you should have dcl-pi and end-pi after the dcl-proc. Not sure why
it would compile without them.

**Free
Ctl-Opt DftActGrp(*No) ActGrp(*New) Main(Proc1);

dcl-pr Proc1 ExtPgm('Pgm1') end-pr;

dcl-proc Proc1;
dcl-pi *N end-pi;

Dsply 'In main Proc' *REQUESTER;