Do you understand the error message?

"Character literal has missing trailing apostrophe;"

Do you know what "Character literal" it is referring to?

On 11/1/2019 5:56 AM, Rishi Seth wrote:
if i put single quotes then get below error:-
/free
cmd = 'echo VAR1 |openssl enc -d -aes-128-ecb -K Q+
363631653237354f494d31554c594c4a -nopad -nosalt -base64 -A
-out string' ;

Message ID . . . . . . : RNF0267 Severity . . . . . . . : 20

Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic

Message . . . . : Character literal has missing trailing apostrophe;

trailing apostrophe assumed.

Cause . . . . . : The character literal is missing a trailing
apostrophe.
The trailing apostrophe has been assumed. If the character literal
contains
DBCS data, the DBCS data is not properly enclosed by a pair of shift-out
and
shift-in control characters. A shift-in control character followed by
an
apostrophe have been assumed.

Recovery . . . : Specify a correct character literal. Compile again.