windows server, place those in the document, then print an overlay and
text. We see the printer start to light up and print usually within one
second

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

YMMV. We see 90-120 seconds per page, on a very low workload POWER 720.

________________________________
From: Arco Simonse <arco400@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 3:26 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: Any example available to print a PDF stored in database

Regarding ghostscript: we use gs to convert the pdf to pcl or ps (depending
on destination printer) and then send it as *USERASCII to the printer.
Works very fast.

Regards,
-Arco

Op zaterdag 8 september 2018 heeft Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
het
volgende geschreven:

Let me offer something a little more constructive than "yuk".

..

3. ghostscript. Printer support is good. Printing is OMG slow.
Supports
page scaling.

at https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.