Hi Nathan

I am pretty surprised by your statement(s), so I just want to clarify what
you are saying:

You encountered a situation where a restore of a single library that
contained multiple views failed because the system could not resolve the
dependencies between the views; all of the required dependencies required
for the objects being restored including the views were defined in the
library being restored.

I understand that objects with cross library dependencies might have
issues, though recent releases have been pretty good about this in my
experience.

What release did you encounter this issue in and was there a problem report
to IBM ? What was IBM's response if it was reported ?

I guess if this is really the case then I would like to understand the
issue more deeply in order to take preventative measures.