... the OP was talking about SQL and my statement was made for SQL. If we would extend the discussion for RLA in a pure DDS/RLA world it would be as Justin said. In a mixed world with SQL DDL and RLA it's getting a little bit complicated. But I would recommend anyway first to get rid of RLA and then go to DDL (in contradiction to most other), but this would be another discussion.

D*B